The Solar seawater pump has 8 factors that cause no water or insufficient flow. Because many Solar seawater pumps are made of cast iron or plastic, it is difficult to meet the needs of customers if they only use Solar seawater pumps made of these materials, such as many corrosive The medium cannot be discharged, such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, etc.; this is one of its characteristics. Another feature is that it is resistant to high temperatures in addition to rust. Therefore, many manufacturers have produced high temperature resistant stainless steel Solar seawater pumps. Although it is stainless steel, there are a lot of auxiliary materials that can't withstand much high temperature. Generally, there is no problem within 120°. For some chemical plants, it is necessary to use centrifugal pumps for high temperature resistance of more than 200 degrees.
1. Solar seawater pumps often have insufficient flow or no water during operation. The main reasons are:
(1) The installation height of the pump is too high, so that the impeller immersion depth is not enough, resulting in a decrease in the water output of the pump;
(2) the opposite direction of the pump;
(3) The outlet valve cannot be opened;
(4) The water outlet pipe is not smooth or the impeller is blocked;
(5) The wear ring at the lower end of the pump is seriously worn or blocked by debris;
(6) The liquid density of the pumping liquid is too large or the viscosity is too high;
(7) The impeller is detached or damaged;
(8) When multiple pumps share the output of the pipeline, the one-way valve is not installed or the one-way valve is not tightly sealed.
2. Exclusion measures
(1) Control the allowable deviation of the pump installation elevation, and do not expand at will;
(2) Before the pump is tested, the motor is idling and the steering is checked to make it consistent with the pump. If the above situation occurs during use, check whether the power phase sequence changes.
(3) Check the valve and maintain the valve frequently;
(4) Clean up the blockage of the pipeline and the impeller, and often salvage the debris in the reservoir:
(5) Clean up debris or replace the wear ring;
(6) Finding the cause of water quality changes and treating them;
(7) Reinforce or replace the impeller;
(8) Add or replace the one-way valve after checking the cause.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protection after the centrifugal pump is stopped
- Centrifugal pump repair and maintenance FAQ
- Causes and maintenance of insufficient water su...
- How to clean the parts of the centrifugal pump
- Several factors affecting the efficiency of cen...
- Measures to reduce energy consumption of centri...
- What are the hydraulic losses of centrifugal pu...
- What are the reasons for analyzing the drop in ...
- Analysis of centrifugal pump without water
- Solar seawater pump use precautions
- Have you encountered these dilemmas?
- Economical DC solar pump
- Solar pump
- What is a pump?
- What is the difference between a submersible pu...
- Brushless dc pumps
- Brushless dc pumps (new magnetic isolation pump...
- Pump maintenance