Centrifugal pump cleaning is an important part of the repair work, and the quality of the cleaning has a great impact on the quality of the mechanical repair. Using proper cleaning methods to improve cleaning quality and reduce costs is one of the issues that repair workers must consider. Cleaning in repair work, including mechanical external cleaning and parts cleaning, and parts cleaning, can be divided into pre-identification cleaning, pre-assembly cleaning, and parts plating or pre-bonding work preparation cleaning.
In the cleaning of the parts of the pump, the cleaning requirements of the plated and bonded parts are the highest, and the cleaning quality is not high. It is often the cause of coating or bonding failure, and the cleaning quality of the parts assembly has a great influence on the service life of the machine. Serious cleaning failure, infiltration of a large amount of abrasives in important friction pairs or blockage of lubricating oil passages due to dirt, leading to early wear and accidental damage of machinery, occurs in some irregular repair work, and must be noted.
Several pieces of cleaning of the centrifugal pump are now listed. The basic principles of specific removal are detailed later.
1) Scrape off the scale and rust accumulated in the inner and outer surfaces of the impeller, seal ring and bearing, etc., then wash or blow off with water or compressed air.
2) Clean the grease and rust accumulated on the joint surfaces of the water pump housing.
3) Clean the water seal tube and check if the tube is clear.
4) Clean the bearing bush and bearings, remove grease, and then clean the oil ring and oil level gauge. Ball bearings are used for gasoline cleaning.
5) Zero parts and parts that are not assembled for the time being, should be oiled after cleaning.
The basic principle of centrifugal pump cleaning is that all cleaning methods must fully consider the following basic requirements.
1) Ensure that the requirements for the cleanliness of the parts are met. In the repair of the water pump, the requirements for cleaning are different for different kinds of parts. In the assembly, the cleaning requirements of the fittings are higher than those of the non-parts, and the matching The piece is higher than the static fitting, and the precision fitting is higher than the non-precision fitting. For the surface of sprayed, plated and bonded workpieces, the cleaning requirements are very high. Different cleaning agents and cleaning methods must be adopted according to different requirements during cleaning to ensure the required cleaning quality.
2) Prevent corrosion of parts and do not allow any degree of corrosion on precision parts. When the pump parts need to be parked for a period of time after cleaning, consider the anti-rust ability of the cleaning solution or consider other anti-rust measures.
3) Ensure safe operation and prevent fire or poisoning of the human body and environmental pollution.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protection after the centrifugal pump is stopped
- Centrifugal pump repair and maintenance FAQ
- Causes and maintenance of insufficient water su...
- Several factors affecting the efficiency of cen...
- Measures to reduce energy consumption of centri...
- What are the hydraulic losses of centrifugal pu...
- What are the reasons for analyzing the drop in ...
- 8 factors of Solar seawater pump cause no water...
- Analysis of centrifugal pump without water
- Solar seawater pump use precautions
- Have you encountered these dilemmas?
- Economical DC solar pump
- Solar pump