1. Replace 14 inefficient centrifugal pumps. When replacing, the centrifugal pump is selected to be close to the actual operating conditions, ensuring that the replaced pump is always operating at an efficient state. We did the efficiency comparison experiment before and after the centrifugal pump replacement. The experiment shows that after replacing the inefficient and high-consumption centrifugal pump, the pump efficiency can be increased by about 10%.
2. Application of frequency conversion energy-saving technology. For centrifugal pumps with design parameters greater than the actual operating conditions, after installing the variable frequency speed control device, it always runs in the high efficiency zone.
3. Promote the application of new energy-saving products such as high-efficiency and energy-saving permanent magnet speed regulating motors and dual power motors on the main centrifugal pumps.
4. Selection of centrifugal pumps. When selecting a new pump, the pump produced by a large manufacturer should be selected to ensure high efficiency of the centrifugal pump.
5. Maintenance of the centrifugal pump. (1) Always check and adjust the centrifugal pump shaft end seal to reduce the volume loss; (2) After the centrifugal pump has been running for 10,000 hours, it should be overhauled to restore the pump efficiency; (3) Spread the ripple on the centrifugal pump. The tube sealing technology completely eliminates the leakage of the centrifugal pump and improves the volumetric efficiency.
6. Regularly clean the filter cylinder, check the pipeline connection, and ensure that the centrifugal pump inlet line is unblocked.
7. Strictly follow the operating rules of the centrifugal pump. Before starting the pump, the disc pump should be opened, the inlet valve should be opened, the outlet valve should be closed, and the exhaust gas should be vented to check whether the inlet pressure of the pump meets the requirements. Prevent cavitation of the pump due to low supply pressure and insufficient flow.
8. Regularly check the pump efficiency of the centrifugal pump. For the pump set with low pump efficiency, find the cause in time and take corresponding measures to solve it.
When a centrifugal pump is used to pump a slurry stream containing large, medium, and small materials in a liquid, the liquid is sprayed tangentially into the cylindrical chamber to form a vortex, and a portion of the liquid is tangentially excluded from the chamber. Spraying the slurry axially into the chamber, the vortex separating the large-sized material from the remaining mud and liquid; removing the remaining mud and liquid from the chamber in the axial direction, and spraying it into the inlet of the centrifugal pump; The material coming out of the centrifugal pump acts as a spray liquid for forming the vortex, thereby reducing the wear of the centrifugal pump impeller and increasing the efficiency of the centrifugal pump.
A method for reducing the wear of a centrifugal pump impeller and improving the efficiency of a centrifugal pump when the centrifugal pump is used to pump a slurry stream containing a large to small size material in the liquid, characterized in that it comprises:
a tangentially injecting liquid into the vortex chamber to form a vortex, and excluding a portion of the liquid from the chamber in a tangential direction;
b. axially spraying the slurry into the chamber, the vortex separating the large size of the material from the remaining mud and liquid remaining;
c. removing the remaining mud and liquid from the chamber in the axial direction and spraying it into the inlet of a centrifugal pump;
d. using the material from the centrifugal pump as the spray liquid forming the vortex; therefore, the large-sized material is discharged toward the outer circumference of the vortex, and as a result, medium, small, and sized materials and liquid are injected. The centrifugal pump, therefore, reduces the wear of the impeller and allows the pump to operate at high speeds, thereby increasing efficiency.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protection after the centrifugal pump is stopped
- Centrifugal pump repair and maintenance FAQ
- Causes and maintenance of insufficient water su...
- How to clean the parts of the centrifugal pump
- Several factors affecting the efficiency of cen...
- What are the hydraulic losses of centrifugal pu...
- What are the reasons for analyzing the drop in ...
- 8 factors of Solar seawater pump cause no water...
- Analysis of centrifugal pump without water
- Solar seawater pump use precautions
- Have you encountered these dilemmas?
- Economical DC solar pump
- Solar pump
- What is a pump?
- What is the difference between a submersible pu...