What are the applications and advantages of the solar pump system?
Pond and stream protection
Fill the pool
Garden fountain and other water features
Deep well pumping
Water supply to remote villages, homes and farms
Drinking water (water treatment)
Heating water or even underfloor heating
Watering large-scale commercial operations
The benefits of solar water pumps
Extremely easy to install
Energy saving (no fuel cost)
The concept is simple - if the sun is shining, the pump is running. If the sun is not lit, the pump is turned off.
Produce water when it is most needed - in the hot and dry months of the year
DC motor can be used
Operate with solar panels, DC power or batteries
Low maintenance (unattended operation)
Can have battery backup storage capacity
Can be used in almost any location - cities, countries, remote areas, suburbs, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protection after the centrifugal pump is stopped
- Centrifugal pump repair and maintenance FAQ
- Causes and maintenance of insufficient water su...
- How to clean the parts of the centrifugal pump
- Several factors affecting the efficiency of cen...
- Measures to reduce energy consumption of centri...
- What are the hydraulic losses of centrifugal pu...
- What are the reasons for analyzing the drop in ...
- 8 factors of Solar seawater pump cause no water...
- Analysis of centrifugal pump without water
- How to maintain the sewage pump？
- What are the characteristics and main uses of t...
- How to choose a deep well pump？
- How to use a submersible pump?
- Self-priming centrifugal pump classification
- What are the characteristics of self-priming ce...
- What is a CDL multistage centrifugal pump ？
- About fountain water pump
- What are the characteristics of the submersible...
- How to choose the submersible sewage pump?