What is a stainless steel pump?
Stainless steel pumps are designed and manufactured to international standards and are used in conjunction with non-metallic pumps. The pump body is made of a metal casing and fluoroplastic. The flow components are all made of a fluoroplastic alloy. Both the pump cover and the impeller are sintered with metal inserts and fluoroplastic. The shaft seal is an external high-grade bellows mechanical seal. The static ring is made of 99.9% alumina ceramic (or silicon nitride), and the moving ring is made of PTFE filling material, which has excellent corrosion resistance and wear resistance. The inlet and outlet of the pump are reinforced with cast steel to enhance the pressure resistance of the pump.
Stainless steel pumps can be used with any type and size of filter press, and the best match of the filter is pumped to the filter for pressure filtration. The actual use shows that the pump has the advantages of corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, no aging, high mechanical strength, stable operation, advanced and reasonable structure, strict and reliable sealing performance, convenient disassembly and assembly, and long service life. life.
Stainless steel pumps are mainly used in small-flow, high-lift water systems, such as drinking water supply systems, pressure boiler water supply systems, high-purity water purification systems, and processes such as rinsing and spraying in pharmaceuticals, foods, and the like. Fine chemical and paper industry.Although stainless steel pumps are very convenient to maintain and maintain, in some cases the pump can be more efficient.
The applicable environment of stainless steel pumps mainly has the following points:
1.The maximum temperature of the use environment is + 40 ° C
2.The temperature range of pumping liquid: general design -15 ° C to + 90 ° C; high temperature design -15 ° C to + 120 ° C
3.The maximum pressure used is 10 bar. The maximum pumping force is determined by the maximum working pressure and the axial inlet as well as the linear outlet.
4.The standard motor used is: 50Hz, single-phase 220V or three-phase 380V, aluminum shell, IP54, F grade; 60Hz, single-phase 110v or three-phase 220v, aluminum shell, IP54, F grade.
5.The pump uses 304 stainless steel or 316 stainless steel. Stainless steel pump use precautions
The stainless steel pump is a water pump. Mainly used for small-flow, high-lift water supply systems, such as drinking water supply systems, pressure boiler water supply systems, high-purity water purification systems, pharmaceutical,food, fine chemicals, paper and other industries,praying and other processes.
When using stainless steel pumps, the following points should be noted:
2. Stroke frequency
3. Suction height
5. Corrosiveness of chemicals
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protection after the centrifugal pump is stopped
- Centrifugal pump repair and maintenance FAQ
- Causes and maintenance of insufficient water su...
- How to clean the parts of the centrifugal pump
- Several factors affecting the efficiency of cen...
- Measures to reduce energy consumption of centri...
- What are the hydraulic losses of centrifugal pu...
- What are the reasons for analyzing the drop in ...
- 8 factors of Solar seawater pump cause no water...
- Analysis of centrifugal pump without water
- What is a GDL multi-stage vertical pipe multist...
- What are the advantages of the submersible sewa...
- How to use and maintain the submersible pump？
- What are the applications and advantages of the...
- How to maintain the sewage pump？
- What are the characteristics and main uses of t...
- How to choose a deep well pump？
- How to use a submersible pump?
- Self-priming centrifugal pump classification
- What are the characteristics of self-priming ce...