Displacement water pump
(1) A certain pump in the certain speed or reciprocating flow is the number of certain, almost not with pressure and change. ).
(2) Of the reciprocating pump discharge and pressure have larger pulse, the need to take corresponding measures to reduce pulse; Rotary pump general no-pulsation or only small pulse.
(3) Self-priming capacity has, after a pump start-up that except the air inhaled liquid pipe.
(4) When start pump discharge pipe valves must be fully opened.
(5) Reciprocating pump is low machinery, large size, manufacturing and installation costs also big;Rotary pump rotation speed is higher, up to 3000 r/min.
(6) Reciprocating pump used in high pressure (up to 350 million mpa) and small flow (100 m3 / when the following); Rotary pump is suitable for small and medium flow (400 m3 / when the following) and high pressure (35 million palmer below).
(7) For conveying reciprocating pump clean liquid or gas to liquid mixture, some pump as diaphragm pump may transport the mud, sewage and waste water, mainly for the water supply, provide high pressure hydraulic and measurement transportation etc. Rotary pump for the transmission have clean liquid lubricity and liquid gas mixture, especially the viscosity of liquid, mainly used in oil, food liquid transportation and hydraulic transmission.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Protection after the centrifugal pump is stopped
- Centrifugal pump repair and maintenance FAQ
- Causes and maintenance of insufficient water su...
- How to clean the parts of the centrifugal pump
- Several factors affecting the efficiency of cen...
- Measures to reduce energy consumption of centri...
- What are the hydraulic losses of centrifugal pu...
- What are the reasons for analyzing the drop in ...
- 8 factors of Solar seawater pump cause no water...
- Analysis of centrifugal pump without water
- Causes of leakage of several common pumps and t...
- Centrifugal Pump Selection
- Self-priming centrifugal pump failure analysis
- Circulating Pump
- What is positive displacement pump?
- Reverse of water pump failure
- Talking about the composition and classificatio...
- What is an impeller of pump?
- Basic Knowledge Of Booster Pumps
- Submersible pump parameters and applications