How to stop the centrifugal pump without damaging itself
Centrifugal pumps are very versatile. If the user maintains the centrifugal pump, the service life of the pump will be prolonged. If it is not maintained, it will not only affect the service life of the pump, but also achieve higher efficiency. Therefore, in the process of using the centrifugal pump, we Be aware of some basic requirements.
Requirements after the centrifugal pump is stopped
1. After the centrifugal pump stops running, the pump's population valve should be closed. After the pump is cooled, the valve of the auxiliary system is closed.
2. The high temperature pump should be stopped according to the technical documents of the equipment. After parking, it should be half a turn every 20 to 30 minutes until the temperature of the pump drops to 50 °C.
3. When the cryopump is parked, when there is no special requirement, the pump should always be filled with liquid; the suction valve and the discharge valve should be kept normally open; the cryopump with double mechanical seal, the liquid level controller and the seal in the pump seal cavity The liquid should maintain the pumping pressure of the pump.
4. Pumps that are easy to crystallize, easy to solidify, and easy to precipitate, should be blocked after stopping the pump, and flush the pump and pipeline with water or other medium in time.
5. Drain the liquid accumulated in the pump to prevent rust and cracking.
Centrifugal pump mechanical seal static ring end face cracking failure
The common failure phenomenon of the mechanical seal of the centrifugal pump on the end face of the static ring is also one of the most ineffective parts of the sealing element. Then, when these phenomena appear, what is the reason?
1. When the sealing surface is too large during installation, the flushing liquid can't take away the heat generated by the friction pair; the flushing liquid leaks away from the gap of the sealing surface, causing the end surface to overheat and be damaged.
2. The liquid medium expands and expands, so that the two end faces are separated by the vaporization expansion force. When the two sealing faces are pressed together, the lubricating film is broken and the surface of the end face is overheated.
3. The lubricity of the liquid medium is poor, and the operating pressure is overloaded, and the tracking of the two sealing surfaces is not synchronized. For example, the high speed pump speed is 20445r/min, the center diameter of the sealing surface is 175px, and the line speed is up to 75m/s after the pump is running. When there is a sealing surface lag, the rotation cannot be tracked, and the sealing surface is damaged by the instantaneous high temperature.
4. The sealing rinsing liquid orifice plate or filter screen is clogged, resulting in insufficient water and invalidation of the machine seal.
- Solar Pump, Also Known As Solar Photovoltaic Wa...
- Solar Pump System Installation And Use Of Small...
- Take You To The Mysterious Solar Pump System
- Centrifugal Pump Gas Binding And Cavitation Pre...
- Correct Installation Of Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Gauge Verification Method
- What Is A Solar Seawater Pump And How It Works
- How To Make The Centrifugal Pump Achieve Automa...
- What Is The Cause Of The Water Leak From The So...
- Characteristics Of Three Solar Seawater Pumps
- How Long Should I Run My Swimming Pump?
- Photovoltaic DC Brushless Submersible Pump System
- Pump Industry Awards 2019 – Call For Nominations
- How The Difference Between Submerged Pumps And ...
- China Pump Industry Development
- How To Deal With The Problem Of Large Power Con...
- Use Of The Pump, The Pump Uses What?
- How To Choose Agricultural Small Submersible Pu...
- China Pump Industry Development
- How To Adjust Measures To Local Conditions To C...