The Solar Pump system is mainly composed of a photovoltaic array, a photovoltaic water pump inverter and a water pump. The solar cell array can be matched with the corresponding power according to the requirements of different heads and daily water consumption, also known as photovoltaic water pumping system.
The Solar Pump system utilizes the long-lasting energy from the sun, works at sunrise, rests at sunset, does not require personnel to take care of it, does not require diesel, does not require a power grid, and can be used in conjunction with irrigation facilities such as drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, and irrigation, saving water and energy. Significantly reduce the input cost of using fossil energy power. It is a new energy and new technology application product for the global “food problem” and “energy problem” integrated system solutions.
The Solar Pump system operates fully automatically, eliminating the need for manual maintenance, eliminating energy storage devices such as batteries, replacing water storage with water storage, and directly driving the pump to lift water. The main components function as follows:
It is made up of a series of parallel solar cell modules, which absorbs the solar radiation energy and converts it into electric energy to provide power for the whole system.
Photovoltaic water pump inverter:
Real-time control and adjustment of the system's operation to achieve maximum power point tracking. When the sunshine is sufficient, the system is rated for operation. When the sunshine is insufficient, the minimum operating frequency is set to ensure the full application of solar power.
Water can be extracted from deep water sources such as deep wells or rivers and lakes, injected into water tanks, or directly connected to irrigation or fountain systems. DC pumps, AC pumps, centrifugal pumps, axial pumps, mixed flow pumps, deep well pumps, etc. can be used.
Advantages of solar pump systems
(1) Reliable: Photovoltaic power supplies rarely use moving parts and work reliably.
(2) Safe, no noise, no other public hazards. Does not produce any solid, liquid and gaseous harmful substances, absolutely environmentally friendly.
(3) Simple installation and maintenance, low operating cost, suitable for unattended. In particular, it has received much attention for its high reliability.
(4) Good compatibility, photovoltaic power generation can be used in conjunction with other energy sources, and the photovoltaic system can be easily added to capacity as needed.
(5) The degree of standardization is high, and the components can be connected in series and parallel to meet the needs of different power consumption, and the versatility is strong.
(6) Solar energy is available everywhere and has a wide range of applications.
The Solar Pump system can be used flexibly for irrigation of farmland, providing clean drinking water for humans and animals, developing garden economy, beautifying the park, constructing colored fountains, aerating fish for raising fish, raising shrimp ponds, and supplying water for salt beaches without any external energy. Drainage, etc. Moreover, the application of the Solar Pump system does not require a battery, which saves the cost of battery replacement and reduces the pollution caused by the battery. As an industry that has just emerged, it is in line with China's sustainable development strategy.
- Solar Pump, Also Known As Solar Photovoltaic Wa...
- Solar Pump System Installation And Use Of Small...
- Centrifugal Pump Gas Binding And Cavitation Pre...
- Correct Installation Of Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Gauge Verification Method
- What Is A Solar Seawater Pump And How It Works
- How To Make The Centrifugal Pump Achieve Automa...
- What Is The Cause Of The Water Leak From The So...
- Characteristics Of Three Solar Seawater Pumps
- Centrifugal Pump Installation Height And Cavita...
- With A Centrifugal Pump,no Worry About Water
- About The Upcoming New Solar Pump Policy